A Silent Musician

A Free Form Column that rarely has a point or a purpose other than to amuse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Monday, October 31, 2005

Eventful weekend

It was an eventful weekend in a way. I have things to blog about but I also have pictures I want to post. I just don't have them on my computer. I am once again bloggin in world religion. It is fun sitting in the back row and going through his slide show even when he is not lecturing on Jainism. On another note, today is Halloween and I have gotten many a look today cause I dressed up as a Railroad engineer. I want to take a picture tonight and post. I plan to make a couple more post today that relate to this weekend. I am be behind but for Ben Yancer's sake I will post as much and regularly as possible. Happy Halloween. Treat more, Trick less but if you must Trick, make it memorable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home