A Silent Musician

A Free Form Column that rarely has a point or a purpose other than to amuse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Friday, October 21, 2005

Back in Ole' North Dakota

It was kind of nice, no really nice to fly up here today. We left at like 4:45 and arrived here in less than half the time to drive up. The ride was smooth, the view was awesome, the entertainment was hilarious. All in all it was a good time. I am now sitting in the Safari room on my laptop. The funny thing is that the desk top is like 10 times faster than my lappy but the internet was not wanting to work on the desk so I just decided to pull out my ole' reliable and plug in. Also I like the feel of my lappy and the desk top doesn't have Firefox. Though it would probably take like 2 minutes to download, install, and restart with Firefox up and running. Oh well. Too late, I'm not stopping this blog to go to a different computer with nothing saved from this one. It is really good to be home. My room has not changed in the last decade but it is nice to see a familiar place. I guess one thing has changed, the bed is too small for me and has been for the past half decade. I like using the word Decade instead of using 10 years. It is more fun. Well I am going to get ready for bed and sleep the night away. I sure do like North Dakota and my family and dog.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't find it odd that you had posted on my blog until I got to your blog and I realized: Jeremy's in North Dakota. Before then, I had pictured you posting from your dorm room. But now, my picture is much different. I can see the safari room.

It's good to be connected like this, no matter where you might be in the world.

10/22/2005 9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home