A Silent Musician

A Free Form Column that rarely has a point or a purpose other than to amuse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Thursday, October 06, 2005

In the Same Spot

One week ago I was sitting in about the very same spot as I am now. Only I was headed to DAA for alumni Friday afternoon. It was kindof a last minute development for me. I am really glad I went though. Got to see some people I haven't in a while and got to be part of an event that has not happened in more than a decade. That even was the Alumni losing to the DAA Knights. Most years it is a slaughter of the students. This year was quite different and was really cool to be part of. Sure I would have liked to win but DAA needed a boost of school spirit and I think they really got one.
The kindof depressing thing about sitting here right now is looking ahead to next week. It is a bittersweet kind of week ahead. The first half of the week will suck but the latter part will be cool. Before I get to head to Karney to SCUBA dive I have to write a World Religions paper about another nonchristian church service. Some time between now and tuesday I have to study for a Microbio test, write a lab write up on a lab that I still have to finish. I also have a midterm test in Emergency Care. The good part will be when Jenn gets down here and I won't have to hold a phone every night and will get to hold her. That makes me smile. Though the beginning might suck the end is worth it all I guess.
ahh....... :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home