A Silent Musician

A Free Form Column that rarely has a point or a purpose other than to amuse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

A Hopeful Beginning

As I sit here at my computer I wonder if I will use this blog. I fear as so many things I start that it will fall to the way side and be left docile and cold for days maybe weeks at a time. My wish is that this blog will be able to transverse distance and allow those who are far from me to hear, I guess read my thoughts on the day. It is something that will take dedication but I pray that my writing will not stem from obligation but from a desire to express myself if for no one else but myself. That is my hope, my wish. my beginning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home