A Silent Musician

A Free Form Column that rarely has a point or a purpose other than to amuse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Friday, December 09, 2005

My Crazy sleeping habits

I was informed last night by my roommate that Wednesday night I did something I don't remember doing at all. Matt and his brother were working on Matt's program for Cobalt til like 1 or 2 in the morning but I went to bed just before midnight or so. All the lights were on in the room and apparently I did my little sleep folded over on my legs for awhile and then sat up, reached over, and shut off the main light! When he told me this I was like "I do not remember doing that at all." He and I both started laughing. He is used to my weird awakenings during the night cause he stays up and studies some nights. At first he was afraid he woke me but now he figures if I am bothered by something I'll fix it. Whether I'll remember doing it or not is the question. Matt asked me what Jenn is gonna do when we're married and I am sleeping in weird possitions or just moving around alot? I told him I thought of telling him I usually settle down when someone else is in the bed but I don't know if thats true. I haven't shared a bed for awhile because I usually just take the floor cause Ben hated me kicking him in the night. Hopefully I will have reformed from my crazy sleeping antics by the time Jenn and I marry. Otherwise I might be sleeping on the couch for awhile. Thats not fun at all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Right..

On the couch...

How awful do you think I am?!

12/10/2005 7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home