A Silent Musician

A Free Form Column that rarely has a point or a purpose other than to amuse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Sunday, April 02, 2006

PS To International House of Pancakes

A month or more ago I posted about how the country fried steak and eggs meals didn't come with pancakes. Well that is only according to our server for the night. A smaller group of us went there after the play and upon looking at the menu a "that dirty punk" came out of my mouth directed at my previous server. All in all this IHOP experience turned out to be a good one. We were like 5 of 5 people that were there to start with because of an incredible thunderstorm that rolled through with torrential rain, lightening and thunder. I was hoping that a loud thunder crack would happen when I have to play my weak impression of thunder for the play. It didn't quite happen but it was a great time for the play. Only 9 empty seats, 138 out of 147. SWEET!!! Okay back to IHOP... Because we were the biggest group the waitress was pretty laid back and when I told her briefly about my previous experience, she gave us all a drink on the house which made up for it. Anywho, IHOP's Country Fried Steak and Egg breakfast DOES come with pancakes and I am thankful we got the good server. A couple other people came in from the play and got not so good service. I'm glad that there are still people out there who are nice and make up for others short commings.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey bud. I like the new template.

IHOP is pretty hit-n-miss when it comes to quality of service.

VI on the other hand...

4/04/2006 5:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your post made me want pancakes :) I also like the new template. :)

I cannot WAIT to see the play this weekend! thanks for getting those tickets.

ALSO, GUESS WHAT I JUST SAW ON TV?!!! the TRAILER FOR X-3!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4/04/2006 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home