A Silent Musician

A Free Form Column that rarely has a point or a purpose other than to amuse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Pandora's Box


Tonight Kevin, Justin and I had a worship talk on dress for the female pursuasion. The good thing is that we didn't have to talk much, the girls did most of it. The bad thing is that I felt I would be running the gauntlet if I had to get to the door quickly. It didn't go as well as I hoped but Pandora's box doesn't open just alittle, it explodes. Justin and Kevin were awesome up there taking all the banter and trying to keep it and me on subject. Wow is all I have to say about it. And I am glad I'm alive.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

so what did you say, exactly?

3/14/2006 2:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was thinking of you that night...i'm sorry it didn't go as planned. However, I did hear people talking about the issue the next day in class, so evidently it did make an impact :) way to be brave and sit up there in front of a lot of judgemental females...we can be rather crazy!

3/15/2006 8:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home