A Silent Musician

A Free Form Column that rarely has a point or a purpose other than to amuse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Monday, February 20, 2006

Prop and stage updat, pictures to follow

In responce to Jenn's comment on the cart. Yes it is no longer blue black, green and red. When she saw the cart, it was a nice cream tan color. Nice and uniform unlike the pictures posted here. Well she is more right than she knows when she says it is pretty fancy. Robison and I just finished "staining" the cart this evening. I put it in quotes because it was more like water color painting than staining but no need to go into that now. The play opens on Thursday of this week and we are 90-97% finished and ready. I have more pictures to add of the cart and stage but alas I took back the card reader I used previously and I can't find my roommate's. So... until another day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home