A Silent Musician

A Free Form Column that rarely has a point or a purpose other than to amuse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Delinquent

I have been in a non blogging mood for the past couple weeks. I know that I don't have to write big long inspiring blogs but I have felt... bloggless. When ever something happens I think "hey I should blog about this!" but then I think "someone else will blog about this so I won't for fear of double blogging." I have also been behind on checking others bloggs as well and have found many new blogs from other delinquent bloggers. I find it funny that I started this blog like a week ago and am just not getting back to it. I really am delinquent. Blogging is not my priority right now. Sorry to all my loyal viewrs. Maybe soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home