A Silent Musician

A Free Form Column that rarely has a point or a purpose other than to amuse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Friday, September 14, 2007

Getting to the Wedding blog*

*This information is now not relevant. You will find the Wedding Blog link directly below my profile*
For those of you "anonymous" people that read my blog, here is the way you can get to our ("our" being me and my wife, I know weddings usually precede being married. Long story. Find your answers on the wedding blog) wedding blog. As you are reading this, take a moment and glance down and to the right about 3 inches. There will be something in caps that says IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!! The link directly below this exclamation says WEDDING STUFF. Move your cursor over there and click it. *Pause* Wait for page to load and then read my random blog about going to the post office in the drizzle on my bike in me glasses. Enjoy

1 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

Am I the only one not seeing the link? There is no "IMPORTANT INFORMATION!!!!!" section or "WEDDING STUFF" link.

9/16/2007 7:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home