A Silent Musician

A Free Form Column that rarely has a point or a purpose other than to amuse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Thursday, July 12, 2007

The last 55 days

So it has been a long time since I last blogged. That is not to say that it has been a slow boring 55 days. Far from it. After graduation I got a job working down at Pioneers with Parks and Rec. Good old manual labor out in the great green open. Then on the first weekend of June, Krissy went out to Portland for an interview with the Oregon conference. That went well and hence why I am currently blogging from our new snazzy apartment in Gresham Oregon. But I am getting ahead of myself. I will blog more later but I must let you know what is happening right now. Currently it is 1040 Pacific time and something very funny is going on. The "late breaking news" tonight is a thunder storm that is "sweeping through the area". This area cracks me up, breaking news is a thunderstorm that isn't even rotating or hailing all over the place. They ask watchers to send in pictures or video in of the storm. ooooooooo I'm soooooo scared. Oh well. Anyways we have to be over to Gladstone by 830 tomorrow so Krissy and I are headed to bed. We will have to blog more once we get the apartment more in order. Oh, for those that missed it- Krissy and I got married on the 27th of June. That falls somewhere in the last 55 manic days. Yeah I know something that exciting should have been blogged about. It was, just not by me. That would be my sister in law at www.barberbanter.com Well goodnight.

2 Comments:

Blogger Wishydig said...

Well that's certainly news.

Congratulations.

7/13/2007 11:44 PM  
Blogger Chrs Johnson said...

Glad you guys made it out there safe! Congrats on everything. And with the weather there, wait till there is some snow or ice and see that area shut down:)Check it out here from last winter: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YCoxOReXlHI Talk to you later dude!

7/14/2007 10:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home