A Silent Musician

A Free Form Column that rarely has a point or a purpose other than to amuse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Friday, May 18, 2007

Graduated

As most of you that read my blog probably know, I am graduated. This past week has been interesting because I don't have any studying to do, no classes to go to, no job as of yet to go to. All except the last one is a good thing. I have been able to take care of somethings that have been neglected for a while. For instance, Wednesday and Thursday were spent fixing a flat on the Yancer's bike (I was the cause of it last summer) which in turn allows me to use my brother's bike. Cause the front tire from my brother's bike was on the Yancer's bike cause I hadn't fixed the flat that I caused last summer. (I posted on it, you know what I am talking about) Now that my brother's bike has a front tire I fixed a couple other things that needed to be done on it as well. A couple years back I put out of misery a pedal that was broken. Ever since my brother's bike has not been ridable. Also I got new grips for it since those were also in disrepair. Now Krissy and I can ride bikes in the evening.
If some of you are confused to why I am not riding my own bike, it is because of the other biking accident I got into last summer and bent my front fork (you know the thing that hold the front tire onto the bike) at a unridable angle. I went down to Blue's Bike shop yesterday and a front fork would be $55 from them. With the other repairs that bike needs, I might as well buy a new Schwinn from Wal-Mart for like $200. I won't even get started how sad that makes me. Anyways thats the last week of my life and the first week of no more school for Jeremy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home