A Silent Musician

A Free Form Column that rarely has a point or a purpose other than to amuse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Monday, August 07, 2006

Macs Macs Everywhere

A friend just rolled in from Washington today and I found out she just got a Macbook. It is the low end one but still totally rocks. Then tonight at Ballroom dance class, I got my happy G4 Powerbook. Citi Bank and Financial Aid are not working together so I have not gotten my, well his money yet. Thankfully he didn't want to haul this Lappy around any more and now I have it. Hopefully I will get the check Tuesday and get him paid. He said it wasn't like I was going to skip town or anything. And if I did, he would send his goons after me. Well off to bed I go. Nighty Night macs. Sleep tight and don't let the viruses bite. Oh wait you don't have to worry about that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home