A Silent Musician

A Free Form Column that rarely has a point or a purpose other than to amuse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Music Music Music

Tonight I went to the UC Concert Winds spring concert. It was a great time and I kindof wish I would have gone to more concerts during my time here. The songs were great, the MC was stupidly funny and the company was great. Afterwords three of us went to IHOP, yes Ben IHOP not VI, and then went to Wal-Mart, yes Amy evil Wal-Mart. Anywho I got The Legend of Johnny Cash. I am listening to it right now and completely lovin it. I almost bought Recordings From Folsom Prison. I am kindof glad I didn't even though live recordings are funny at times. I have decided that I really love a variety of music but Country and Christian are ones I listen to the most and love the most. I'm headed to bed happy and tired. Tis a good way to be.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you see "Walk the Line"? Is that what got you interested in Johnny Cash?

5/03/2006 10:20 AM  
Blogger Jeremy said...

I have always enjoyed Johnny Cash but yes I have seen walk the line. Loved it.

5/03/2006 9:55 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home