A Silent Musician

A Free Form Column that rarely has a point or a purpose other than to amuse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Survivor

Well everybody, I made it. I am still alive after the most trying semester I have ever had. Thats saying something after some of the semesters I have had in the past. Right now I know that my EMT is refreshed, I passed HAZMAT, and 7 out of my 12 or 13 hours of classes are As. HIV, Capstone, and HAZMAT are all As. That is the plural of A not capitalized as. Just so you know. Any ways I have also survived having no snow yet this year, barely surviving that, also taking three people to the airport at 4 am Thursday morning. I've survived book buyback and ornery people that come way late to sell back books, christmas shopping for my mother, stepdad, and grandmother, and dealing with the looming doom of not knowing what my job will be after graduation in May. In just about 5 months, actually less than 5 months, I will be graduated and my hope for employment has fallen on deaf ears it seems. Thats okay, I probably won't find out that I could keep the student employment as full time after graduation until like 3 weeks before grad. Oh well, who needs to plan for post-graduation employment. bah... Just wanted to catch all of you up. Lastly my house is a mess, well... parts are a mess because of me, I have Krissy's christmas presents, and I get to go home on Wednesday for Christmas. Lets hope that Christmas will be a white one, even if just for one or two days. Happy Holidays.

1 Comments:

Blogger Terri said...

Looking forward to seeing you soon and keep trusting to Lord that all things will work out in His good time. Love you, Mom

12/18/2006 7:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home