A Silent Musician

A Free Form Column that rarely has a point or a purpose other than to amuse

My Photo
Name:
Location: Portland, OR, United States

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Back in Blue

Hello all my faithful checkers of my blog. I am sorry that you have received nothing in return for your loyalty for over a month. It is hard to get cell reception where I was let alone internet. Fear no more because I am home safe and sound in Lincoln sleeping on a wonderful bed with down feather tick. Ahh the luxuries of living in a house and not a tent. Daily showers with pressure and the ability to keep your feet clean for more than 30 seconds is also a wonderful thing. I have lots of stories, actually kept a journal, but those are for another time. Thanks for checking and continuing to check.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Jeremy! Glad you're back safe. I'm intrigued to hear about your adventures. See you in CO!

6/21/2006 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, when are you coming to my house? try the weekend after ben's wedding. it's an open invitation. bring your tent. :)

6/25/2006 9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home